Old July 5th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Victor Bravo

Default 1966 C-172 For Auction

On Jul 3, 7:51 pm, Matt Whiting wrote:

True, and real pilots don't spam newsgroups.

I'm a real pilot and I didn't spam your group. I put something up that
basically pointed to an auction. I was posting in an aviation group,
pointing to an aviation auction. The guys posting porn or cel phone
offers in an aviation group are the ones who are spamming.

I've bought 15 airplanes in my 30 years of flying, and more than once
I was looking for one thing and found something slightly different
that made sense, so I bought that instead.