Old December 1st 18, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Which 18m FES sailplane to buy?

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 2:15:05 PM UTC-5, Dave Walsh wrote:
I thought the propellor hub problems were with the DG1000 & Duo Turbo?
I wasn't aware the Antares 18T had this problem as their hub design is

No, DG1000 and 18T had same faulty hub (redesigned twice now).
Loose prop when hub breaks often causes havoc (went thru DG wing in ground run,
wing was almost totaled), bounced of fuselage in other instances).
Duo T is completely different (folding prop).