Old December 4th 17, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Bungee Material for Landing Gear and Engine Bay Doors

Try West Marine, years ago I purchased bungee for my ASH26, worked perfect and I just found some of the same stuff in a box of old glider parts, still acts as if new.

On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 10:56:09 AM UTC-8, Craig Funston wrote:

Many hiking / climbing / outdoor stores will carry bungee cord in bulk. If you're in the US, try REI, or one of the big box stores with lots of guns and dead animals in it. ;-)

Craig
7Q