Old December 5th 17, 04:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Bungee Material for Landing Gear and Engine Bay Doors

I have 25 year old west marine bungee cord that is still good. Safe bet it was not made in China!

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 8:54:27 PM UTC-8, 2G wrote:
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 4:57:19 PM UTC-8, OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 8:56:37 PM UTC-6, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
Try West Marine, years ago I purchased bungee for my ASH26, worked perfect and I just found some of the same stuff in a box of old glider parts, still acts as if new.

Ditto suggestion on West Marine. As it is intended for marine use it holds up very well. And it comes in multiple colors! Be wild and crazy with your bungee!

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/new-e...52?recordNum=3