Old September 1st 17, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nigel Pocock[_2_]

Default Where can I train in a PW-6? Seminole Lake's is down for maintenance for a couple of months

Have fun with your PW-5!!!

Bob W.

P.S. My suggestion presumes a nose hook connection...

---
http://www.avg.com

A word of caution. If you are using winch or autotow with the CofG
hook be aware they can accelerate to full climb in the blink of an eye
even with full forward stick if the initial acceleration is too fierce. I
discovered this the hard way and only regained any control at 100ft.