Old May 21st 18, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Glide computer in certified glider

Hey Tom, Darryl, his knowledge and time freely given, are gifts to the soaring world. Why not just stop, please. This conversation has run it's course, went off the road, through a ditch and hit a tree.

Let's just move on to something more fruitful, like the dreaded downwind turn

On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 9:43:18 PM UTC-7, 2G wrote:
On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 7:59:14 PM UTC-7, Darryl Ramm wrote:
I don't want to be part of anybody going to a FSDO half assed with information and potentially creating problems for themselves or other glider owners or pilots. And I don't even trust you could get into a detailed/accurate discussion with people. Oh well if it causes issues, everybody will at least know who to blame. Hang onto your seats owners and pilots in the Seattle area. Other folks have tried to warn you your ideas on r.a.s. before, but you can't seem to listen to anybody else about anything.

So, you DON'T want to put your MONEY where your MOUTH is. That tells me EVERYTHING about you!

Tom