Old December 21st 03, 12:24 AM
Jeff Dakers

Default unique new VFR navigation plotter

Hi everyone, I Just got a new enroute plotter for VFR flying, and it is
amazing! If you haven't heard about it, it's made by Jeffron Industries
and they call it the Speed Wizard and it's great for finding out ETA's and
groundspeed real fast while your flying. It really is so easy I can't
believe it. It's also quite small, only 8" x about 2" so it fits in my
pocket. While this is the main function, it also doubles as a protractor
and nautical mile ruler, all in a very easy to read format.

Good job to the guys at Jeffron, the Speed Wizard is a great product! If
anyone wants to find out about it, they have some free info available at
this address, just send a blank email to to
find out about it. Pick one up, you'll be glad you did. JD