Old August 13th 05, 02:02 PM
Jack Allison

Jay Honeck wrote:

Wow, I can almost see Jim (Burns) and Montblack pumping their fists and
shouting "YES!" from here!

Paul could make a few special trips to OSH, meet Jim, store PMC units,
etc. Ooooooooooooh, our own MOAG...now this is getting exciting. All
we need to do is convince someone (JimB/Paul, perhaps even Joe the grill
master) to rotate nightly shifts running the grill and we're set. No
more having to run from the Charcoal Pit through the wall of water! :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"