Old January 20th 20, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default Bluetooth harware options?

On Monday, January 20, 2020 at 10:59:11 AM UTC-6, wrote:
The K6 Team website says "we have given up our business". Now, what are hardware options to send NMEA data via bluetooth such as vario info to Android device running Top Hat?

I have been using an older model of Sena Parani device for several years now without any problem, powered (in my case) by CAI 302 power output pin. A newer version looks like this (and they offer other similar products as well):

http://www.senanetworks.com/sd1000-0...e=Assembly&e=T