Old April 24th 18, 01:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
3j

Default Wanting to start a new glider club

At 22:03 23 April 2018, John Foster wrote:
On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 3:06:32 PM UTC-6, Dave Nadler

wrote:
On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 4:56:24 PM UTC-4, John Foster

wrote:
...I also live in an area that looks to me to be perfect for ridge

soaring,
with a range of mountains facing the west that runs for at least

85
miles

Where are you?

Ronan, MT. About 1hr north of Missoula.

I have made many flights up and down the Mission Range. I have
reached the Missions from both Thompson Falls and St. Ignatius.
& traveled well into the Glacier National Park. Nice place to fly