Old August 25th 13, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nigel Pocock[_2_]

Default Top five winch experts/consultants in the US?

At 22:18 20 August 2013, wrote:
Looking to get "professional" advice in setting up a winch operation for
our small glider operation. Who would you consider the top four
experts/consultants in the US, and why? Geographical location is of no
concern. Thanks in advance!

Since geographical location is of no concern why restrict this enquiry to
the US? Europe has far more experience of winch operations - particularly
Germany. They probably do more winch launches per weekend than the US does
in a year.

Incidentaly we had a rather busy day at our club a couple of weeks ago with
the international vintage glider meeting with 267 winch launches in a day.
Gliders ranges fron a 2 seat primary to an AS25.