Old September 29th 04, 12:52 PM
Juan Jimenez

Richard Riley wrote in
news
Except the record that shows he got a dental exam at Dannelly Air
National Guard Base in Alabama on January 6, 1973.

Sure, Riley, he sneaked into the base to get his teeth fixed and that
proves he did his duty. Unhuh. I wonder why he avoided showing up at his
unit that day.

And retired Lt. Col. John "Bill" Calhoun, who told AP "I saw him each
drill period. He was very aggressive about doing his duty there. He
never complained about it. ... He was very dedicated to what he was
doing in the Guard. He showed up on time and he left at the end of the
day."

One republican says that, no one else on his squadron, INCLUDING OTHER
REPUBLICANS can back that up. Riiiight.

Juan