Old August 8th 07, 11:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

Just Plane Noise wrote:

It took me all of one second to find yEnc TZ, a free utility that even
has a version for OS 7 as well as all later versions.
http://www.turbozen.com/mac/yenc/

Yes and over the past few years three other people before you came up
with the very same utility in the very same amount of time.

IT DOES NOT WORK WITH MY MACINTOSH.

First in order to decode a Yenc file you have to be able to download
a Yenc file.

There is no program that I have been able to find that will work with
my OS and download a Yenc file.... PERIOD.

I'm surprised you didn't come across MT Newswatcher.

Oh..... You did.

It's a cousin of YA Newswatcher and YES the latest versions of MT
Newswatcher will download and decode Yenc. But NO there is not a
version of that program that will work with my older OS.

Back to square one.

So your argument does not hold--there's nothing to stop you from
getting the utility and using it.

As I've just explained that the arguement still holds water.

This is a problem for a Mac person,

And I have yet to find one with a solution.

Plenty of advice YES.... a solution... NO.

I'm sorry I can't help.

Well I'm sorry too. There's no doubt that my life would be a lot
easier if I could decode these images like the majority.