Old May 8th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
展奄rdo

Default I can see it

Airyx wrote:
On May 8, 10:20 am, Paul Elliot wrote:
Bill Kambic wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2007 12:42:02 +0200, "Hunter" wrote:
I can see it in the near future, the new CVN-82 USS Hillary R.Clinton saling
side by side with her sister ship CVN-79 USS William J.Clinton
I can seem them exchanging air strikes.
Is there a USS MONICA LEWINSKY in the future of the "service" fleet?
:-)

Uh, that would be an SSN, I think. Always going down.

Cigar shaped as well.

Would they be into watersports as well?

....and still on nautical note, with sexual overtones, we have:

A family of whales was swimming around on a nice day. Suddenly a boat
with harpooners came and killed the baby whale. A few years went by and
the same boat came around again. When the father whale saw it, he said
that they should pay those *******s back for killing their son. He
turned to the wife and said "lets go under the boat and blow as hard as
we can then tip the boat over." The wife agreed, so they went under the
boat and blew as hard as they could and tipped the boat over. They went
back to the top and saw all of the men swimming to rafts and grabbing
life jackets. The dad whale says "We didn't do enough to them to pay
them back, lets go eat some of them now." The wife said "now hold on a
minute I agreed to the blow job but I'm not going to swallow any sea men."

--
Moving things in still pictures!