Old December 19th 03, 05:40 PM
Jay

(Leon McAtee) wrote in message . com...

For the original poster - Since she doesn't like the look of the back
of your head, have you considered turning her around and let her look
where you have been? This arngment also has the added benefit of
having the pilot and passanger's CG closer together than the
traditional arangment.

Thats actually one I've toyed with in my own designs for the reasons
you've mentioned but it looks like nothing like that exists in kit
form which is more likely to happen.

In previous posts people had complained about looking backwards but
apart from takeoff and landings, when you're up high, the relative
motion is so slow, there is very little difference in the feeling of
forward or backward. I've flown commercial backwards and you don't
notice except for having lots of leg room.

The down side of having the other set backwards is that the other
person will NEVER fly the plane which would me many wives. I like the
idea of having a single seater that can act as a 2 place for checkout
though.