Old July 13th 03, 02:19 AM
Jim Vadek

What you are talking about??

"H. Adam Stevens" wrote in message
My son Austin soloed last Monday 7/7/03.
On his own; His money, his idea; Finish up stuff.
A single 172 missed the microburst onslaught at San Marcos.
His first ride was at 5 in a J3 with his uncle who still has that bird.
He flew my 172, N739CD, Lawton OK to Austin TX at 14 years old.

All bets are off.

I told AIG to send my perfect, two owner, two pilot P Baron to Beech in

San
Antonio.
I'll fly her if they fix her.
I'll even keep the bird for another pilot.
You ever try to take a bicycle and a big keyboard and 10 bags of
tostados-and-hot-sauce on an airline?
Let alone a pocket knife? Or my 44.

-idiots-

If AIG won't total the bird to a SIM job she must be fixed correctly.
The airplane deserves it; there were only 433 or so ever.

Art. ----- That's what them P Barons are. Every damned one of them.

She was absolutely incredible alone together over the Rockies.
If you haven't seen the Tetons at FL240 from 140 miles away solo,
I highly recommend it.

H.
N502TB