Old January 8th 04, 04:56 PM
Denyav

e got a weak dollar going. We get to sell more exports, eliminate the
deficit and stick it to the Euros all at the same time. Now that's what I
call a win-win situation.

One of most daring steps taken by Europeans was the creation of a rather
massive Euro zone,so they are capable of cushioning dollar effects in
export/import trade.
But the Europeans and Japsen are our biggest lenders and we are their biggest
debtor and we are going to pay off our huge foreign debt in (devaluated) US
dollars,not in Euros or Yens.
Thats the most important reason behind the fall of the US dollar.