Old September 9th 03, 10:32 AM
Scet

Default Radio problem in FS2002

"Bernie Samms" wrote in message
I am running FS2002 Professional and seem to have somehow clobbered part

of
the radio stack for the B737 and anything else that uses the radio stack
that is used by the B737. I am no longer getting any Standby Comm or Nav
frequencies showing. The effect is that they will not tune anymore. There

is
also a black hole where one of the radios was (probably second Comm).
Transponder and ADF are unaffected.

Anybody help me please?

--
Bernie Samms
Kingston Beach Tasmania

Aero Club of Southern Tasmania www.acst.com.au
Prologic Pty Ltd www.prologic.com.au

Out Mail has been checked by Norton Anti Virus but no absolute guarantee

is
made that mail or attachment(s) are virus free.

try reinstalling the 737 gauge files from disk 1 in the FS2002 Zip file.

Scet