Old February 22nd 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default Aeronautical Engineer INCORRECTLY says Official 9/11 Story Not Possible

Just imagine what would have happened if the passengers had
been armed and killed the hijackers as soon as they began
the hijacking?

some support

nk.net...

,
| "Bob Gardner" wrote:
|

| I have had the opportunity to fly both 737 and 747
simulators at the Boeing
| Training Center and at Flight Safety. I have had no
training in the
| operation of heavy jets...I just applied the knowledge I
had gained from
| flying cabin twins. In these full-motion sims I have
flown patterns to
| ILS's. I have no problem with the possibility of the
hijackers being able to
| do what they obviously did.
|

| Aiming a big, stable plane at a building over a thousand
feet tall and a
| couple of hundred feet wide isn't anything like a hard
trick, and they
| still almost screwed it up (note the severe bank when
the second plane
| hits, as the pilot tries to keep from missing).
|
| Consider how much worse it might have been if he had just
caught the edge of
| the building and sprayed a full load of flaming fuel and
wreckage all over the