Old June 15th 05, 07:56 PM

Well you have certainly established your lack of experience in
agricultural aviation aka crop dusting? I've got more than 12,000 hours
in the lowest reaches of the airspace system flying all over the world.
A few of the older people here may recall my Ol Shy & Bashful title.
Some may remember Flyinrock? Not too hard to prove my bonafides and
experience.
Look back in older issues of Ag Pilot International magazine and you'll
see quite a few of my articles complete with photos etc. My pilot
certificate number is 1550330 and was issued over 40 years ago.
Still think I'm full of BS? Do you have any idea of what FAR 137 is?
Ol Shy & not so bashful (today anyway!
Now I gotta get back to work. already flew 6 hours since sunup......