Old January 13th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Newbie holding questions - drinking coffee at the console?

Yes, we will have lots of elk, deer and buffalo at various times of the
year.

wrote:
Newps wrote:

Here we eat and drink on position at will. I don't drink coffee but
I'm never very far from a Mountain Dew. We have a refridgerator,
microwave, sink and a drawar full of plates and silverware in the
tower cab as well as the breakroom. If somebody's coming up you can
have them bring you something but you usually aren't on position long
enough to have to worry about that. During the midshift when you're
alone I will just go downstairs when there's no traffic to get
something I need.

If I recall correctly, you're at KBIL(?) If so, I hate to think what's
in that refrig. ;-) Moose Brisket? Elk Jerky?