Old April 15th 04, 01:23 PM
BUFDRVR

When I recounted to him that I had been told he would take offense at "BN"
he
looked some what quizzical, shrugged and said "No." "That's what I was, a
Radar
Navigator Bombardier."

He's much more laid back then other Radar vets I've met. The term "BN" is short
for Bombardier Navigator, which depending on airframe could imply the job
description of operating the bombing radar, but not always. Seems the guys I've
met try to seperate themselves from non-Radar bombing types. Current RN's don't
really seem to care either way, at least most don't.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"