Old May 12th 04, 04:39 AM
1LT 15B in AH-64D

Default know I am focused

I am an inexperienced Army aviator and was trepidatious about heading
over to OIF. I have just heard the rumor that we are going after
gunnery next year. I have seen the video of Nick Berg and I am
ashamed that my convictions about evil had gotten clouded. My
american skepticism of military adventurism has a healthy role, but I
realize that now is the time that I must sacrifice. I was
disheartened by the actions of my fellow soldiers at Abu Ghraib, there
is no excuse. However, I am proud that the sanctity of life was
preserved, that no prisoners were killed. Criminal indeed but not
murder. This is in juxtaposition to the activities of the bands of
our enemies that have killed a pregnant woman and her four children
and then attacked her memorial. These enemey have also beheaded a man
for crimes he did not commit.

I am happy to kill in order to defend our world from these people and
have a new energy to prepare for gunnery. It feels like 09/11/2001
again.

Join me, thoughtful men and women from around the world, to protect
our families from people like this.