Old July 10th 03, 08:57 AM
Justin Maas

I agree - I think discretion is something that needs to be up at 24,000 with
the aircraft. Transmission jamming technology might also become a veritable
foe of UAVs.

On top of all that, I think the only ones with vested interest in such
ideas are 121 operations, as Mike mentioned in the first reply. A lot of
part 135 operations are VIP missions - I know of several CEOs that aren't
allowed to fly commercial because of their insurance policies. In such
situations, you want and can afford people to be there. EVS onboard the GV
is a good example - it's a piece of technology serving the pilot and his/her
ability to fly.

Justin "hoping he has a future" Maas