Old February 25th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WJRFlyBoy

Default Pazmany PL4

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:10:41 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Here's one I saw Fly back in 1982 at Red Deer Alberta

http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1019962/

All of his airplanes are quite complex to build. They're al beuatifully
engineered, but have about twice the build time of any equivelant airplane.
You see very few PL-1s and there are only two PL 9 Storchs that look like
they will be completed. I've seen one of the Storchs under construction and
the complexity is just mindblowing. You could knock out a Volksplane in a
few months ( not hard to build a wing in a weekend) and a Jeanie's Teenie
wasn't much more complicated either. The PL4 is a structural jewel, though,
and it's handbook was sold as a "how to" for amateur construction.

Bertie

Not worth the extra effort (or cost)?
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!