Old June 21st 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Byrer

Default Tips for Commercial Glider Checkride?

OK, here's something you don't see on here very often...

I've been soaring as a student since late summer 2006. I had
serious ear/sinus problems last year and flew little. This year I'm
back "in good form" and in the air...both power and glider.

I Have a commercial power ticket, and will be testing for a commercial
gilder one, too. My CFI says I'm getting close to checkride ready.
I'm a ~300 hour single engine commercial power pilot; I have 40
glider flights, and 15 solo...yes i need 20.

Tips, comment criticisms, bad jokes, etc?

If anything I will need help with the oral; any item regarding 'real'
soaring....we're pretty much in the flatlands here!
Don Byrer KJ5KB
Radar Tech & Smilin' Commercial Pilot Guy
Glider & CFI wannabe
kj5kb-at-hotmail.com

"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..."
"Watch out for those doves...smack-smack-smack-smack..."