Old June 24th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Byrer

Default Tips for Commercial Glider Checkride?

Thanks everyone (especially Burt!) for the suggestions.

-Will dig out my Knauff books and re-read.
-Will print out or buy a PTS...kinda hard to write notes on the online
one! I think that will help immensely.
-Just ordered the Wander books & a current FAR/AIM.

Got the rest of my solos out of the way on Saturday...now on to
Checkride prep; hoping for a checkride around mid-July.

--Don

Don Byrer KJ5KB
Radar Tech & Smilin' Commercial Pilot Guy
Glider & CFI wannabe
kj5kb-at-hotmail.com

"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..."
"Watch out for those doves...smack-smack-smack-smack..."