Old April 5th 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

Default The good old/bad old days in R.A.P.

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:47:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 5, 2:21*pm, Ari wrote:

I beg your pardon. There are encryption techniques that are useable by
the hardly capable User which are for all /practical/ purposes
unbreakable i.e. the OTP. It would take supercomputers chained
together overseen by an aggressive, highly proficient central
authority hundreds of years to break the algorithm hence/practical/

Since you don't know the persons ability that may have intent so you
can beg my pardon, I would not be so comfortable with what you say
above.

Asked and answered.

Btw, this is one of the IT fields my company codes softweare and
offers services in.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj