Old May 10th 18, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Oudie won’t download flight

My Oudie 2 hangs up after flying a task and landing. It started doing this after I interfaced it with my Portable Flarm. It works well during the flight otherwise. I too have to do a "reset" to get it working again.

I tried setting the Oudie 2 not to allow the flight to be downloaded from the Flarm, but that didn't help either. It hangs up at the end of the flight regardless of the setting ... and I have a Micro SD card.

Even with the "stuck" Oudie at the end of the flight, it still contains a valid .igc file and I've used the file successfully for regional races.