Old April 28th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr

Default Will the FAA be the next victim of the Government AX?

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
Aluckyguess wrote:

Why dont they just use the military. We dont need fema. A waste of money.
Give it to the army.

Give FEMA to the Army? What would the Army do with FEMA?

After we reinstate the draft, the Army will hopefully build up fast
enough to control the civil riots that will become commonplace as the
economy folds. If there is any margin remaining, then the troops can do
natural disaster control and recovery as well.