Old May 5th 05, 01:23 PM
Denny

You've had a ton of good advice on route, weather, etc., so I'll skip
that and make one comment... KNEW is a fine airport and priced like
one... The French Quarter, etc. is a total waste of time unless you
are looking to get drunk and fleeced... Burbon Street is an over
priced dump infested with drunks, business ladies, and tourists
shuffling along like zombies... Off Burbon Street, and especially
after dark, you are simply a mark to be pick pocketed or taken anyway
they can... I have a couple of interesting incidents to relate, maybe
later when i'm in the mood to type...
Like you, I had never been there so we passed through last week... It
wasn't worth the cost of the gas to get there...
My opinion... YMMV...

denny