Old June 19th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Sporty's Cell Phone Interface

Look into CellSet. I have one, and am very pleased.

Maury

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Have any of you guys tried the new Sporty's cell phone interface that allows you
to hear both ATC and cell phone at the same time? It runs about $100. I'd be
interested in cheaper alternatives if they exist and any downsides if anybody's
experienced one.

I like the idea of being able to use the cell phone with the headset but $100 is
a lot unless I'm sure it's going to work well. One possible downside I noticed
was that it uses a AAA battery. Doesn't seem like much power.

Your thoughts?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE