Old December 17th 14, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default "All-terrain" main wheel dolly

On Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:39:37 AM UTC-5, Bastoune wrote:
All - I am looking for an "all-terrain" wheel dolly for a 15M glider main wheel. I am familiar with the GoJack type products (http://www.zendextool.com/gojak/ ) but unfortunately, the size of the casters will not handle gravel surface. Tires will probably have to be 10" pneumatic to do the job on gravel.

I am looking for pictures of a DIY solution, an existing products, or ideas on how to go about it. The wheel dolly needs to be multidirectional and be able to handle a gravel/unimproved hangar floor. Thanks for any ideas or leads!

Bastoune

These guys could figure it out --

http://www.cynergyergonomics.com/tra...otorized-dolly

but it might be cheaper to do some paving :-).

Evan Ludeman / T8