Old July 7th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Support Needed

Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT), Aviator
wrote:

Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our relaunched
aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation site, not just
provide a store, but educational aviation material, directories, and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell tailwheels.
thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who have a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

A really ****ing expensive tailwheel!

I just got an old Scott 2000 off of Ebay for 50 bucks and got some bushings
and bearings to refurbish it.. 1800 for a tailwheel? They must be on drugs!

And do't even get me started on what they want for Scott master cylinders!

Bertie