Old July 7th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
More_Flaps

Default Support Needed

On Jul 8, 5:53*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
More_Flaps wrote :

On Jul 7, 11:53*am, U Wascal Wabbit wrote:
In article 3786c1af-1d42-4087-bce2-2115f52a2989
@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com, More_Flaps says...

On Jul 7, 4:13*am, U Wascal Wabbit wrote:
In article 025d0caa-5415-4df8-a76e-c781af3e9484
@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com, Lou says...

On Jul 6, 8:29 am, Stealth Pilot
wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT), Aviator

wrote:
Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our
relaunched aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation
site, no

t just
provide a store, but educational aviation material,
directories,

*and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell
tailwheels. thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and
Specialty, who have

*a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

Stealth (well you wanted feedback) Pilot

Stealth, what's wrong with you? A man asks for your help and
you turn into Bertie? Is that an Australian thing?

That's spelled 'asstralian'

*Stealth got him a fan boi!

If'n you've never googled Bertie, you might try.

Nope, never needed to. I first ran across him when he had fewer grey
hairs. He's a kook magnet!
Cheers

hmmm, you must have changed your handle nmore than once..

It was about the time that Lady Pilots faults ganged up on her and she
became one big wrinkle. Of course I was mostly a lurker around such
big egos ;-)

Cheers