Old September 12th 04, 09:59 PM
B2431

From: BOB
Date: 9/12/2004 1:37 PM Central Daylight Time
Gactimus wrote in :

(Ray Fischer) wrote in
:

Black Dahlia Murder wrote:

(Ray Fischer) wrote:

He isn't making it the primary issue in this campaign.
Why are you lying?

of course he's not.. that's why it's in the public spot light?

It because lying bigots prefer to attack the person rather than try to
defend Bush on the issues.

Maybe when Kerry actually starts talking about the issues.

Every time Kerry tries to talk about the real issues, the bootlicking Bush
lapdogs and neocon wingnuts try to divert the message by bringing up lies
and deceptions about Kerry's Vietnam record. When is Bush going to talk
about his dismal recored on the economy, diplomacy, Iraq, etc?

The Democrats started bringing up Bush's military record when the head of the
DNC started almost a year ago. Right after that anyone asking what kerry's
political history or what his plans were should he get elected recieved only
Bush bashing staring with kerry's military service vs. Bush's.

Bush HAS discussed Iraq, the economy etc, you just don't like what he has said.

As for the "lap dogs" I didn't hear you or any democrat denounce the personal
attacks against Bush made on kerry's behalf.

Both sides should have shut up about their military histories and should have
been presenting "I have done this and I will do that." Very few outside of
Massachusetts have any idea what kerry has done in the last 10 years. He has
done very little to change this.

Kerry's "reporting for duty" ad was disrespectful to veterans and servicemen
since he couldn't be bothered to do a proper salute. Should this be a campaign
issue? I hope it doesn't.

Dan, U'S. Air Force, retired