Old August 28th 04, 04:32 AM

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 04:49:20 GMT, zatatime
wrote:

snip

You stated in your other post that Lycoming "started producing build
sheets" for their engines. This is what I need. I have asked for it
from Lycoming and the tech rep said he needed to ask permission to
send it to me This is 3 days ago. Do you have any ideas as to how
to convince them they should/have to send it to me so I can verify
compliance with an AD? In the AD text it specifically states to
obtain a build sheet from Lycoming

If you do I'd really appreciate the help. If not thanks for chiming
in in the first place.

Been out of touch for a couple days, hopefully you've resolved this
with Lycoming.

"ask permission" gag choke puke.

I guess I would have told them that I own or operate the engine, and
if the build sheet is not forthcoming via e-mail, fax, or express
freight, I was planning to charter a Skyvan and drop the pocking thing
through their durn roof.

But then again, I've used that one once or twice during hostile
warranty negotiation (pre-IX XI), so you might need to come up with a
new method.

TC