Old July 19th 03, 11:36 AM
MikeremlaP

Hi Mr. Sandyeggo:

Sounds like a JW.

Not sure if you're referring to the "old cop" or me. (Since I am all for arms.
Just yesterday, a guy kidnapped and raped a 15 year old girl at gunpoint here
from a Walgreen's in broad daylight. Do you think this would happen if more
people openly carried arms? (Every try getting your weapon out quickly from
concealment? Yeah, right.))

If me, then for the record, I am not a JW. Those of the world usually label me
a "hateful" Bible thumping "born-again" Christian fundamentalist. (But not KJV
only.) Some here even think I'm "dangerous." But really, I'm like Rush
Limbaugh in that I'm just a "harmless little fuzzball." Unless, of course,
ideas are dangerous. (And apparently, they are to some.)

Mike Palmer
Excellence in Ergonomics