Old March 10th 04, 04:40 PM
Stu & Kathy Fields

Joe: I had a Benson in the 60's while this ship looks like it had some
Benson in it, it has been modified quite a bit. Personally, I would avoid
this one. I think that you can find better deals elsewhere. The stock Mac
engine is a problem without some extensive re-work. With the Mac engine
look for a twin carb mod as well as a modified ignition. The Mags had
trouble sparking the plugs if they got the slightest bit cruddy.
Stu Fields

"joe" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ory=26428&item
=2464601457
This is located not too far from me. It looks like it could be a fun

thing,
but is it too old, too out of date, etc.
Any comments?

Joe
(still thinking about a helicopter while watching my winnings grow)