Old August 14th 04, 09:02 PM
Eric Greenwell

Hal wrote:
Has anyone had problems with the 302 transferring only part of a
flight. It reports finished after transferring 101 of xxx blocks. I
use Winpilot connected to the 302. I can't recall any problems during
thr flight.

Have not had this problem before and of course it happened on my first
sucessful 500k flight.

I assume you are using the latest Cambridge utility. Are you using a PC
or an Ipaq for the transfer? Try the other type, or try a different one
of the same type.

I've never had a problem downloading flights to my Aero 1530. Recently,
I began using an Ipaq 3835, which did have a problem one day, giving the
error message: "Can not get FAT". I assume that's the File Allocation
Table, and not a plea for more thermalling over a McDonald's... It had
run fine in the air, so I don't know what was going on.

Anyway, the next day the 3835 was able to download that day's flight,
the previous day's, and several others without any trouble.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA