Old August 16th 04, 01:07 AM
Hal

(Chuck Griffin) wrote in message om...
Roy Bourgeois wrote in message ...
Funny - this happened to me for the first time today. I use the CAI Utility
program (3UT152353) The download "stalled" after 38 blocks of 145. I then
got a "com port in use" message - even though I had quit palm nav. Finally
solved the problem by hitting the handy "reset" button on the back of the
Compaq Aero (with all programs off) and then tried the utility program
again. Second try worked fine.

Don't worry about your 500km flight - it's 'In there' - you just need to
extricate it.
Congratulations, BTW

Roy

Hal
I had a contest flight in Minden that I had the same problem with. It
stalled early and I was never able to get it out of the box using my
ipaq. I tried several other peoples ipaqs and that didn't work either.
No big deal as I was in last place. Never did get that flight out.
(I never got out of Hawthorne on that flight either. It was a day of
nevers)
Chuck (99)

I tried a few of the suggestions but no luck, it was Friday the 13th.
Tommorrow I will try doing it with the PC but I think it is some kind
of lapse in the 302. I had a nice flight and I will be happy with
that.