Old December 28th 11, 08:36 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

hmmmm..........................you're not suggesting that flying with
Karl is enough to scare the **** out of folks are you?

Brad[/quote]

I have about 1000 hours of combat flying time during the Vietnam War so I have had the **** scared out of me by the very best. No, Karl's flying is fine but I worry about some of the older, blind guys and I don't mean to be disparaging of someone's age, just their eyesight. As for the condom cath, Karl ain't gonna pull over on a cloud if you say you gotta go pee pee.

As for the guy asking how to sign up, Karl has his email at the end of his message. He can tell you what days are still open, you will love it I assure you. Just be sure to take my advice about the condom catheter. Also remember to shave back the old pubes a bit prior to installation if ya know what I mean.

Walt