Old April 5th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Question about Alodine 1201

"flybynightkarmarepair" wrote in message
oups.com...

snipped a good reply

only the
Government (and mostly the Navy at that...) could ever afford to be
this picky about corrosion prevention.

Agreed. And those steps Andrew listed are right out of Corrosion Control
School. I can still picture that 'crusty old instructor' lecturing us at
Naval Air Station Miramar in 1979. And it was basically the same during the
dozen or so times I sat through those lectures since.

Yep, the Navy is big on Corrosion Prevention. Follow those steps and you'll
have few problems.