Old November 9th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Doug Palmer

Default Aircraft Spruce Rant

NO big deal, When I placed the order I was told it would go "right out" so I
was dissapointed when a Saturday order didn't go out on Monday, then when I
called (on Tuesday) to find out when it would actually ship I caught the
"why are you calling" attitude. Well, why advertise that you can get orders
out the same day when you can't get them out given a full business day? If
the service agent had one iota of hospitality I would not have started the
thread. I mentioned that Spruce shines from time to time, but bottom line
is that the other companies do a better job with their customer service
agents.

"Lou" wrote in message
ups.com...
I guess I don't see the big deal here. It say right on the front page
"certain restrictions apply"
I can't think of any shipping company that ships on sundays, and most
people know that UPS
doesn't work on weekends, sooooo what did you expect?