Old October 7th 04, 09:38 PM
Janusz Kesik

U=BFytkownik Ben Flewett w =
wiadomo=B6ci do grup dyskusyjnych =

What a strange thing to say. The LS10 is roughly the
same price as other high performance 18m gliders.
=20
As always you get what you pay for. You can spend
a lot and get an ASW22BLE, or you can spend a little
and get a K6.
=20
From you previous postings I know you would go ape
if I said of the Jantar=85
=20
=93A winner price tag but a looser glider=94

Think of the Diana 2... It's price will be surely competetive to German =
gliders, and performance at least the same, however I believe it will =
give a good beat to the LS-10.

Regards,

--=20
Janusz Kesik