Old October 7th 04, 09:49 PM
G.Kurek

Ben Flewett wrote in message ...
At 02:42 04 October 2004, G.Kurek wrote:
'Ed Hollestelle' wrote in message news:...
There is a very nice and interesting report by Gerhard
Marzinzik of the
Aerokurier:

Is the LS10 a Winner's Glider?

- Winner glider with a looser price tag.

What a strange thing to say. The LS10 is roughly the
same price as other high performance 18m gliders.

As always you get what you pay for. You can spend
a lot and get an ASW22BLE, or you can spend a little
and get a K6.

From you previous postings I know you would go ape
if I said of the Jantar?

?A winner price tag but a looser glider?

- I wouldn't go ape, in fact I couldn't care less about what you
think. When you'll get to a level for instance of S.Kawa who won this
year club class flying this "loser glider" maybe your word will count
for something, but in a mean time it's just a useless mumbling. You
seem to have a problem with anything that came out of Poland and that
is what really bothers me. Mr. Johnson's flight evaluations of both
Ls-3 and Ls-4 turned out to be very interesting proving you might not
always get what you've paid for. I just question the importance of
paying 130K for a glider in era when our sport is dying.