Old November 12th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
nrp

Default Pristine 172M for sale (sniff!)

After 31 years I have decided to sell N5132H, my faithful 1975 172M
with 1708 TTSNew. It's one owner, still low oil consumption, Apollo
Flybuddy loran, TSO ICom com, encoding altimeter, Narco AT50 xpdr, 360
ch ARC 508C com, near showroom condition, NDH, original paint & perfect
interior, absolutely no corrosion, always hangared in MN or WI, annual
thru Mar 07. Never a trainer, never rented, and every flight by a
postgrad mechengr. Can be seen at Winsted MN. $50K (952)935-3598