Old July 8th 03, 06:36 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Ummm, I see my name mentioned, which tends to wake me up... Then I see a
quote of my analogy of 'lurching from crises to crises'... This brings me
to the fully cognizant condition (rare) so I look at my post on that
topic... Hmmm, verb and subject are not clear - my fault...
For those who may have garnered the idea that I was back handedly, character
assassinating Sydney, et al., as being somehow at fault for their LS
headsets failing, that is wrong... LS needs to improve their product -
especially where the battery box melts down - jeez!

Anyway, I was simply noting that we see posts from the one group who
seemingly never have a problem with their LS headsets, and posts from the
other group who's LS headsets seem to be jinxed - with little or no middle
ground, i.e. no bell curve.. As I said; strange...

Denny
"Sydney Hoeltzli" wrote in message
Jay Honeck wrote:

Actually, Jay, if you reread Denny's post carefully, I don't think
this is what he's seeing or refering to as "some owners lurch from
crisis to crisis" but it's not worth addressing further.