Old July 10th 03, 02:08 PM
Dennis O'Connor

My cheesy, two bit, uncontrolled airport located at a massive 600 MSL, has
an awos that gives density altitude when the temperature (or whatever) goes
above some magic number... So it ain't hard and it ain't expensive, or we
wouldn't have it... I suspect the fine hand of a scum bag attorney in those
high altitude airports that don't report it...

Denny

"Peter Duniho" but everytime I take a lesson here from salt lake
international and listen
to atis.. why doesn't atis just GIVE you the density alt. at the surface

on
hot days instead of the "check density alt."