Old March 17th 08, 07:48 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.simulators

Default Has Anyone Gotten 2 Monitors to Work with FS9 or FSX?

I have a question - not really similar but along the same lines and I
was wondering if anyone has experienced the same issues.

I had a pentium 4 2.4ghz with 768 ram and a dual 256mb ati 9600
radeon.

When i wanted to utilise both monitors i would first come out of full
screen mode (alt + ent) then undock the features (gps, throttle quad
etc) move them to the 2nd display then alt + ent again to go back into
full screen mode. worked a treat

fs9 btw.

now i have quad core 2.4ghz q6600, 4gb ram and a 768 nvidia geforce
8800 gtx. i can for the life of me not get the 2nd display working in
full screen mode. when i try the above the screens flicker then just
go black.

i have to exit full screen mode again to get the display back.

Is there loss of performance using windowed mode? I don't know why
really but i prefer full screen.

any ideas?

I am sure i have read other users using multiple monitors but i
presume they use window'd mode???

aaaarrrrggggghhhhh

:-)